Monday, March 18, 2013

Big Bad Cheese?!

0 comments
So while I was at the store the other night, I happen to mosey on over to the dairy section. While I was there picking up a few things I happen to notice this block of cheese. And it just didn't look right. I zoomed in and OH MY GAWD!!

THE CHEESE WAS MOLDED!!!

How gross is that?? 

I thought it was even more disturbing it out in the front and whoever put it there was acting like it could be sold without any problems!! I was appalled, so much to the point I took pictures.











I told my mama about it and she that whoever was working in that section needed to be fired immediately for thinking that's an ok thing to do. Now you can't even go and get food without having to examine it before taking it home.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer