Monday, December 17, 2012

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Season 3 Episodes

0 comments
I've been noticing lately that I've been getting a lot of hits for My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Season 3 episodes.

I know a lot of you will agree with me when I say that iTunes took it's time about getting the episodes up and since not all of us can recall (or got other plans) first thing Saturday Morning or would even love to sleep in, you're going to miss the live stream more than likely.

Well for those of you who need, crave and bleed Ponies I'm going to post the videos from YouTube for you guys, just as long as there aren't any copyright nazis out lol. Also these are not listed in the correct order since most people have combined the first two episodes as one whole episode. I don't want any backlash of it not being ordered correctly.

I can't speak for iTunes though, if you're interested in adding this to your collection for yourself or your family please click here!



ENJOY!!



My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Season 3:
  1. The Crystal Empire pt. 1 & 2
  2. Too Many Pinkie Pies
  3. One Bad Apple
  4. Magic Duel
  5. Sleepless In Ponyville
  6. Wonderbolts Academy
  7. Apple Family Reunion
  8. Spike At Your Service





0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer