Monday, June 11, 2012

Kawaii Poptarts

0 comments

I found this on tumblr and thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I wondered what they were, so I had to go and search for the original poster. When I finally found the girl, I found out she had a store and she said to visit her store to buy them. Well believe it or not, these are FASHION!! Yup they're fashion, they're brooches!!


Shame, though when I finally went and checked out her little Etsy store, they weren't there!! I would totally want them just because they're cute alone!! Maybe she'll make some more one day and I'll happen to remember and stumble upon these cuties again :D




If you're on tumblr and want to like this and/or reblog Click Here!


If you would like to see what else she has in her store Click Here!




While you're in the mood for "clicking" why don't you go on over to My Tumblr and follow me ^_^ it won't hurt and I promise you won't be disappointed lol.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer