Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Ideal Candidate

0 comments
Now when I came across this on Facebook I couldn't help but find it humorous for a moment. Then I got mad because this is the type of people that are getting hired over me. Hell my cousin is one of them, not only did he fuck up at college but he works as a BOSS and writes just like this kid below does!! Imagine getting one of those businessfied memos and there are more errors than a teen who didn't study for a pop quiz! It's ridiculous, but here where I live they're everywhere and they can't count money they mess up and yet they're the ideal employee that these companies are looking for. I'm beginning to wonder what kind of people are working in the higher up positions. Must be those college grads who did nothing in college but party and have sex their way to the top lol.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer