Saturday, July 5, 2014

Looking For Tony & Antoinette

0 comments
Ok so I'm watching Iron Man for the first time and the most breathtaking moment just happen. 

If you haven't seen it I'm sorry. 

But anyway. Obadiah is trying to rebuild the iron man suit and one of the scientist tells him it's impossible. And here's what's happen quote for quote:


Obadiah Stane: [shouting] Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!
William Ginter Riva: Well, I'm sorry. I'm not Tony Stark.


It blew me away!! Why?? Because it reminds me of all the employers and people that just demand us to do shit that only one person can do or already has done and it's not meant to be replicated. 

Like so many of my prospective employers who are expecting me to be Antoinette Stark of the world (and I'm sorry Antoinette if you're real, I just sort of pulled that out of my ass. I hope you forgive me and now consider yourself famous :D). But I'm not Antoinette, in fact I'm LeSans and if you can't accept that them you need to go blow jelly beans out of your ass because that's beyond unfair, you're just being inconsiderate as hell.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer