Saturday, May 18, 2013

Childish, Much??

0 comments

So I just saw this guy I went to high school and elementary with. He was jock and played a many of sports. He was so into himself that he wouldn't give any girl the time of day. He's dark skinned and has the nasty attitude you'd ever see in your life time, plus he's short too. I mean let's face it this guy was a real asshole!! His dad grew up in same neighborhood as my parents. They even said his father was just like him as a kid, so I'm assuming it's genetic.

So here I am and I'm like wow look at him, still looks the same. But only difference was he was pushing a baby stroller. For a moment I gave him credit for getting over himself and getting on with his life. Not saying it's right to have a baby out of wedlock, but let's face it this guy thought NO FEMALE was good enough to even follow his shadow. Boy was I wrong. In the midst of my gawking at him and trying to figure out if the baby was a boy or girl. He whips out his wave brush and starts gussying up!! Then I was like, damn I guess some people never change or grow up or even get over themselves lol.

Update: Maybe not all hope is lost!! When I finally went I to the store, he was looking at the bouquet of flowers. I know his mom died while we were in school from cancer I think (don't quote me on it) and unless the flowers is for her grave. I'd be really stunned if he brought those for a girl lol.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer