Monday, March 25, 2013

Work Out Week | Day 1

0 comments
So I thought we would start it off slow with something easy and formidable. Like I said I know I'm not the only one who just cannot snap into body builder mode and carry it on. I get lazy and uninterested immediately.


Now Back On Pointe is a wonderful little Tumblr I came across while I was getting my pinning on while browsing Pinterest the other day. I absolutely love everything about her blog and she gives good information as well ass interacts with everyone, which I approve of.


Today you'll be getting Morning Work Out. They're simple and easy. The best part about it you don't need a gym membership and you really don't even need to leave the house! Unless you want to, a little fresh (non-pollen) air never hurt anyone. Not only do you have 6 work outs to choose from but you can change and switch them up and have a pretty good work out plan for the morning. If you don't have time in the morning or don't get up at the ass crack of dawn, make it a Afternoon workout or a Evening Workout or a Weekend workout :D.






0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer