Monday, July 30, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge Update

0 comments
So because I've been so preoccupied with everything life's been throwing, I lost count on the days of July and realized August is coming this Wednesday. Like what the fork!?

Anyway, I though I'd get on the band wagon and do my nails. But then I thought should I go to the nail shop have them do them an then all I have to do is fill them on my own?? Hmmm. Decisions, Decisions. Plus the other reason I considered this, was because I made some money doing an odd job the other day. However I also want to save that money and make it worth the while or something else, you know?? So for now I'm undecided on that.



Other than that, I do have ideas of what designs I plan on doing and I'm really, really excited about it. I can't wait until the gradient day =D got something special for you gals and dolls lol. I am still going to video tape the process of each nail design or a least try too. So like always bear with me ^_^.

I don't think you all will be disappointed though.

I will say this. Since I'm in the process of job searching an interviewing. If I happen to miss a day or I'm not able to have the time to color my nails. I'll still post it so that you get to see what's going on and won't be left out. They're so particular nowadays about polished nails. Like geez not everybody looks good with nude nails, and maybe we like Haute Couture Nails in stead!


So that's all I wanted to say about that. I didn't want you gals to think I forgot about it or it slipped my mind to keep you updated :).


Starting August 1st look out for the 31 days of Nails challenge to take place!! I hope you like them ^_^!!


By the way, we're definitely seeing this project through the end even if it takes me the rest of the year lol XD.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer