Thursday, March 7, 2013

Madea's Telephonin'

0 comments
My mom has a friend she talks to a few times a week. The funny part is, it's like watching teenage girls but they're almost 80 gossip and giggle on the phone, in the midst of saying how they can't hear each other.

So her girlfriend called her up, unfortunately my mom misplaced my phone (did I tell you guys she confiscated my phone because the land line doesn't work :p??) and it took her a few minutes to find it. Nothing unusual. She calls her girlfriend back and she didn't answer. Thus decided after 2 minutes to call her again and this time around and leave a message and it went something like this:



*Phone Rings, Then Answering Machine Comes On* 
Madea: HEY!! It's me and I was calling you back, so when you get this call me back OK?! .... 
*insert pause here* 
Madea: You know she only puts that damn machine on when she don't want to talk to nobody. 
Bunny: DID YOU HANG UP THE PHONE?!?! 
My mom's reaction:

 
Madea: I'm working on it  
Bunny: OMG MOM!! You left that whole message! S'wrong with you?!
Madea: That's OK!! She knows how I feel  
My Reaction to all this: 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer