Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The World Flags Code

0 comments
So since I decided to temporarily remove the world flags to see how things looked with the blog having more things to offer, I also thought I would put the code up for you guys and dolls.


Now before anything gets misconstrued, I did not originally create the code. I fixed it a bit because a lot of the flags icons or pictures turned out to have an error whatever the case maybe and unfortunately I couldn't find all the flags and since I never had geography in high school it took me a month or so to get it right lol.


Anyway for the original code with all of the country flags, you can visit NiteCruzr's blog.


For the code that used to be on here (without the missing flags), you can copy it below:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer