Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Updates Day!!!

0 comments
Hey Kids!!

I wanted to first wish everyone a Happy Groundhog's Day and let's hope that Punxsutawney Phil brings us an early spring!!!


Anyway I do have a treat for you Boys & Girls.....

UPDATES!!!

I know you've noticed the changes to.the site and I hope I've made it a bit more user friendly. I will continuously try my best to make it more easy and accessible to you guys and dolls as well as for me.

Because I do look at the blog often and I correct what's wrong and in most cases try to improve it into something better.


Anyway this time you won't get a cute poster like usually. But no worries it'll be available on the Facebook Page (so please go like that for me!). This time I think you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it lol.



ItzMzBunny Updates from Bunny Ramsey on Vimeo.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer