Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year Everybody

0 comments
So I know this is a bit late, but either way I wanted to wish everyone out there a Happy Chinese New Year, or for me it's just Happy New Year, lol.

I've been so preoccupied with getting the new website design all figured out and looking nice, don't get me started on how much the Condom Week Celebration has kept me busy.

 Anyway I wanted to show my appreciation to my most favorite Snake(-like) individuals. The first one is Ayame Sohma from Fruits Baskets and Mizuki from Kamisama Kiss (Kamisama Hajimemashita).

Ayame or Aya, is just absolutely the most fantabolous individual I have ever come across ever since I first saw him. Not only was that silvery white hair and those golden eyes a total turn on for me. I LOVED HIS English Dubbed Seiyuu. OH MY GOODNESS!! Ahem. What I loved most about him was his bold character that not only made others shy away, but take time out to notice him. He did things how he wanted and most of all he loved those he held closest to him, even if he didn't show it often. His fashionisto skills were just to die for! How could you say no to that beautiful wedding dress he was wearing!?

Now as for Mizuki, I couldn't help but fall in love with his whole look. Not only did he look absolutely adorable in his Japanese Clothing, but he had this aura about him. Unfortunately when first stumbled upon him it was the end of the anime. Watched the last episode by accident XD. When I began watching it, I couldn't help but love his deliciously evil demeanor and how he was so possessive of Nanami even though he didn't belong to her (watch the anime or read the manga to find out what I mean). But between his messy coiffed hair and those long eyelashes and beautifully hued green eyes, I can't say what draws me closer!


Either way, I may not be a fan of snakes and I'm sort of afraid of them. Don't want to get bit unnecessarily unless it's by both of them—POW! Hahahaha! But there's something about the great significance held about snakes in the Japanese Culture that makes me change my mind every time and get drawn in more and more wondering what it would be like to have a snake trailing behind me ;).

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer