Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Things Never Learned In High School

0 comments
Never learned to cook, sew or make clothes, knit, anything involving laundry, apply to college, things I should've already known in college, how to interact with normal human beings, how to survive life when it comes crashing down, how to be the adult society expects me to be that I wasn't prepared for properly.....the list can go on and on.


I will say the natural disaster of things can make a deal of difference. My mom getting sick taught me how to clean the house, do the laundry and cook even tho I suck at it lol. My dad dying taught me how to tend to a house, car note, utilities, fill out income taxes, property taxes, fix the fuses, mow the lawn, tend to the shrubbery and landscaping—within all that I may not have a college degree or be fancy frou frou ho the men go crazy for. But I bet I can fix a car better than they can ;) my dad didn't raise a tomboy for nothing ^_^.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer