Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Pickle & The Pony

0 comments
So today whilst I was discussing adult stuff with my mother. About how people act so damned self centered when it comes to their significant others. I was helping her with her diabetic procedure. Unfortunately since my mom ha brain surgery she still in recovery and has a slow moment and sometime days. Today was one of those days....


Well while we're talking and finishing up the last diabetic whatnots. She cuts me off and says:



"I wonder where my pickle went to???"



Pickle?? The hell does that have to do with anything?? Then she picks up the conversation like nothing ever happened XD. So I told her I had put it away the other night and I grabbed it for and I asked why she did what she did. She said:



"I was hungry hell, didn't care what you was talking about at the time all I knew I wanted something to eat!!!"



Lol, ok whatever you say.





So later on in the afternoon, I'm looking at pictures from some photo album on Facebook. Well she's looking too lol. Now I used Google Chrome for the most part. I just like it, it's a good browser. So when I log in to Facebook well not only is it more colorful and excitingly enticing but it says "Ponyhoof" instead of Facebook. Ponyhoof is for us My Little Pony Lovers also known as Bronies or Fillies. So we get to have a pony themed Facebook. Pretty cool huh?? Well I have my theme set on Rarity because she's by far the most Fabulous Pony in all of Equestria and the World!!


I decided to use a picture of my own Ponyhoof because it's better that way lol (names have been blocked out for security purposes ^_^):



Anyway so I'm looking at these pictures and I stopped for a moment to do something else. So my mother decides to scream:



"OH MY GAWD!!! WHY DON'T SHE SIT THE FUCK DOWN?? SHE'S SO ANNOYING AND SHE'S DISTRACTING ME FROM THE PICTURE!!!!"



So I'm like who needs to sit down??



"THAT GIRL!!"



What girl???



"THE HORSE!"



When I looked up and tried to figure out what she meant I couldn't help but burst into laughter XD. When I'm looking at a picture on Facebook—Oops I mean Ponyhoof. Pinkie Pie pops up and looks too. If you click on her she scrolls back and forth in a marquee fashion at the bottom of the screen.

Here's what it looks like:



Now if you click on Pinkie she scolls like this (please excuse the gif, I'm a blogger not a giffer lol XD)


gif creator online



So a little while after that I'm looking at another picture. Same thing happens and she says:



"OH MY GAWD!!! THAT LITTLE NAPPY HEADED PINK PONY IS UP THERE FUCKING AROUND AGAIN!!!"



I'm like Ma it's not that serious XD....



"YES IT IS!!! SHE DISTRACTS ME!! Stupid Pinkie 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。"



I just died of laughter!! It was by far the most hilarious thing ever! Hahaha XD



Had an awesome day with Pickles & Ponies



0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer