Monday, October 1, 2012

MakeUpLess

0 comments
I considered putting makeup on this morning but I changed my mind. Even if I looked like I had a pillow fight with Crayola I'd still be more transparent than glass ever could be smh.

I'm all for looking good for myself but its not the same when you don't have a compliment for the hard efforts you took out to make yourself look nice. Of course you know you look cute or simply Devine. You busted your ass to do so. But a someone else saying so, is just as nice.


Last time I got that kind of talk was when I got my hair cut right before my dad died. He told me I looked really cute.


What do guys tell me???

High Maintenance Ho coming!!!




Oh yes I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now (T_T) thanks...


•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer