Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lucky Number 13

0 comments
Soo since we're getting closer and closer to Halloween. I decided that 13 days before I would change my nail design to something awesome :D. Unfortunately like all things for me it didn't go as planned.


So I had to improvise. Still a little upset I couldn't find my bats. But that's ok maybe next year I'll be prepared lol.





What do you guys think?? I decided that since my bats were missing I had to improvise and do something else. I personally love the candy corns and spider webs. The jack-o-lanterns are cute too lol. I decided to call it Lucky No. 13 because it reminded me of this Day of the Dead shirt I had, that had the title on it as well. I thought it was pretty cool too since we've got 13 days exactly before Halloween :D.

I used Sally Hansen Salon Effects How Corny, Spun For You and Patch-o-Lanterns. I used a nail guide to cute out the tip shape and two coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, to get that nice smooth brand new car feel lol.

If you haven't seen the awesome Halloween themed nails here's a picture:



I used the Numbskull for the Glowing Bones a few weeks ago. The Batty For You is the one I can't find, sigh.


I don't know about you guys, but I actually love this :D.

•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer