Monday, October 22, 2012

Draw My Thing | Ponies Brony!

0 comments
Soo while I was browsing the inter-webs and noticed there aren't too many Draw My Thing or Draw Something pictures on ponies. I decided I would spice it up a bit lol.


Anyway,


I just recently drew Twilight Sparkle in the awesome guessing game and tell me what you think?





I think I did a pretty gosh darn good job. Took me a minute to get that hair correct in color lol.



Well then I remember I drew two other ponies. One in particular is like an awesome Rainbow Dash...





Heck yea! Rainbow is looking awesome!!


Then I drew a unicorn. Not sure if I was channeling Princess Celestia or going by memories of Ponies. But either way, I like it anyway.





Or for all we know maybe this is Rainbow's mom or older sister or hey! Make a future pony to reside in Esquestria lol.

•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer