Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rude Boy

0 comments
This morning, after spending a lovely evening outside due to the unbearably hot ass weather. Me and Madea were sitting and chit-chatting for a little bit. Then I felt it was time to have a mini-porch party and play some music. In the midst of me selecting a new ringtone, I happen  to play Rihanna's Rude Boy. So around the second time I had gone through all of the ringtones and landed back on Rude Boy. My mom decided she was going to sing.


Not only was she on beat, but she completely messed those lyrics up!



The Actual lyrics:
Come here, rude boy, boy; can you get it up? Come here rude boy, boy; is you big enough? Take it, take it baby, baby Take it, take it; love me, love me


Madea's lyrics:
C'mere, boy boy; can you take it up? C'mere, boy boy; can you get it up? Make it, Lake it; Take it Love me Love me


Then:


Madea: This Rihanna??

Me: Yes

Madea: I don't like that song, Put on Shot the man down mama song.....I likes that one ^_^



By far the funniest thing ever XD I couldn't stop cracking up about it. Pure hilarity!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer