Monday, August 20, 2012

NEW POLLS!!

0 comments
Hey Boys & Girls!!

I meant to tell you about a week or so ago that I put up new polls for you all. This time it's a little bit different. The polls will be up until October 1st. So voted will be take until October 1st 11:59pm (or 23:59 for my military and 24 hour clock people). This time theres two polls!! So you can either answer one that interests you the most or vote in them both if it makes you happy :D


I hope you enjoy the polls and I hope you explore the website more often. But if you don't want too that's fine too. Just as long as you visit me it's makes me happy!! Hahaha


Soooo if you interested in placing a vote please by all means check out the Polls of Week page!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer