Monday, August 6, 2012

Nail-tastic!!

0 comments

I thought I would post you ladies something awesome. 

I decided that since I went and got them done, I would wait a week and then start the 31 Day Nail Challenge. Well I'll be starting the challenge on Wednesday, August 8, 2012. I didn't want you to think that I forgot or said forget it. I am so pumped by this and can't wait to start it :D.

I got a good idea about what designs I want to do, except for a few, but those can be dealt with along the way lol. 

Anyway in the mean time, I hope you Gals & Dolls like my nail design here. No I didn't do it myself lol, went to the shop like everybody else. But I do like the design it's absolutely gorgeous darling!!

If you plan on joining in on the fun, I would really love to see your work!! Don't feel bad, we're all un-professionals here so anything is a job well done!



So. 
YOU. ME. WEDNESDAY! Don't be late!! I'll be waiting!! 



0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer