Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Meaning Behind Your Name

0 comments



Whilst I was on Tumblr doing what I do best there and tumbling around lol.

Someone posted this crazy post about their name and it gave 2 definitions and I'm like THE FRENCHTOAST IS THIS SHIP?? O_o


So then as I'm scrolling I find the link and LOADS of meanings. Not only were they completely ridiculous but just as hilarious XD.


Here's what I got:


LeSans's name means: 1) Looks smart, but is just an idiot. 2) A failure of a human.

Bunny's name means: 1) To have no special characteristics 2) To cosplay badly.



Interested??

I thought you might me lol.


Go check it out!!

What's The Meaning Behind YOUR Name??


If anything it'll give you a good laugh this morning XD.




•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer