Saturday, April 28, 2012

25DOB | Day 4

0 comments

"Lil Happiness Goes A Long Way"





This is one thing that not too many people. And if they do know they're in disbelief because it makes not sense. Or maybe it's more like a myth, like an open book exam in college.


Well this one thing is probably the only that'll not only be the easiest thing to perform, but will probably get pass my Tsundere barrier a lot better.

It doesn't take much to make me happy. Even to get a laugh out of me. The smallest and even the corniest silliest thing. You'd get a good reaction, if not the best you've ever seen, out of me. I've always been like that and I guess that's one I the good points I can truly say is good and worth it lol. 


My dad used to always get a kick out of it and would do silly things to get me to giggle and laugh. My mom even said besides my attitude wondering what the hell, I giggled and laughed soon after I was born.

I know that though it may not seem like much. But to me looking at kitten and babies make me super happy. Or even someone telling a corny joke I could giggle like crazy. Maybe. Depends on the joke. I also believe the terms that:

Laughter is the best medicine

A
nd

Sometimes you've got to laugh to keep from crying.




B
elieve it or not, it's very true and I live by them. It makes life a little more enjoyable and easier to cope with. I've noticed a positive hike in my personality and happiness meter. Plus the other reason why I'm mentioning this is because sometimes things in life can become so hard that you don't know what to do. You in such a rut that nothing care barely help. Or if you were like me....Jobless, College Dropout with nothing really going for myself. Owing thousands and thousands of dollars with no hope, no job interviews or callbacksNOTHING. I was broke and unhappy and didn't know what to do. Hobbies like drawing, writing and knitting weren't working. And tv was horrible and I got tire of watching my favorite animes over and over again. Then one day it clicked I guess and I realized I needed to be happy for what I had. Which was food, a roof over my head and clothes and my mom. And I needed to be thankful for the little things that happened. Like going out for a meal with my mom, having a cupcake for dessert one day, or munching on my favorite candy. And my world started to turn up, even if it was a little bit. So I even started thanking the lord or whoever's up there that listens to me. Thanking them for waking up in the morning, holding out the rain until I made home and for letting me keep my mom for another day. I started to feel so much better. Even now, jobless and broke and partially educated. I'm still contented and happy.




I
remember seeing this quote a while back that said:

Just because life didn't go as planned or how you wanted and expected it to be; doesn't mean you can't be the person you wanted to be or gain the happiness you wanted.

W
hich is very true!! Just because I turned out a college dropout who can't cook even if my life depended on it. Doesn't mean I can't be a mom like I've always wanted to be. That was my main goal and I let society and obstacles get in the way and mess it up for me at one point. But now I refuse to let anything mess it up for me every again. I'm gonna try and work hard at this and only time I will give up is when the Lord says so. Then I guess I'll be a traveling Gypsy instead lol.

S
o remember when everything goes wrong. Make 3 left and. Entirely you'll be heading right lol. Never underestimate what a little bit of happiness can do. Think about it, without the thunderstorms and lightening and the gloomy cold rainwe wouldn't be able to have rainbows, right??



J
ust remember if you think your life, situation or whatever's plaguing you at the moment....










0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer