Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Kwanzaa | Ujamaa

0 comments
"Cooperative Economics"

To build and maintain our own stores, shops, and other businesses and to profit from them together 



I finally decided. That instead of waiting for that golden opportune moment to start working towards having my own business. I got to start somewhere. I did. It may not be a huge step. It even be the very beginning but guess what?? It's a start either way!! I'm proud of myself. I want to establish a business that benefits everyone not just me. I want to be that help that people wish was available. I want to be that extra push. That helping hand we need when we don't have that strong support system. I want people to know there's help. You don't have to be broke and shiftless looking for help. You can be you. Struggling and trying and doing your best everyday. That effort is suppose to be rewarded. It's suppose to be commended and recognized. 


I want to be that pat on the back that gives people the hope to keep on trying. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer