Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Condom Week 2014!!

0 comments
I started writing this a good month or so before, but ended up being busy on Valentine's Day and yesterday and couldn't get back to it until today.

First I want to wish everyone a Happy Condom week! And I hope that you all are practicing safe sex and learning that condoms are more than just pocket decorations.

Anyway this year we're going to have a recap of last year's Condom week. Also in the process throwing out a few tidbits here and there. Not trying to be completely lazy, but we also don't want to keep going over the same things again and again right??

So everyday will have a recap of posts that were posted the previous year. Try saying that 5 times fast lol. So you guys will be able to go check out what happened last year without having to search it and if you missed anything you'll be able to check that out. Luckily I did that ahead of time for you all too! But there will be informative aspects like always and I found quite a few things this year that I'm happy that I can use this year.

In any case I hope you all enjoy ItzMzBunny's Condom Week 2014!! And don't be afraid to join in on the conversation either!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer