Saturday, December 28, 2013

Kwanzaa | Umoja

0 comments
"Unity"

To strive for and maintain unity in the family, community, nation, and race.



Last year I talked about being unified with ourselves before engaging unity within our surroundings.

Honestly that's a hard act to follow. However I still think it's true. You can't expect that things will be unified around you until you, yourself find the unity within yourself. We all have those moments were we can't figure out why we don't feel good or why every day seems like a terrible day or how we're stuck with bad luck. That's because we have lost the unity within. The faith we hold true to our religion or traditions or practices, we need to learn to have faith in ourselves so that our unity won't be compromised and that we can go out amongst the world and plant unity not only in the community but with each other.

I can say that, I'm currently in the process of finding the peace and unity withing myself so I can make my surroundings unified.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer