Monday, September 2, 2013

Nintendo Gal

0 comments
So a lot of you don't know I'm sort of a gamer girl. I'm more of a Computer Gamer girl than anything. But I do love a good video game every now and then :).

Anyway so in the midst of the house getting cleaned, my old Nintendo DS lite was found! Surprisingly the bloody thing still works. Unfortunately the touch screen seems to not respond well. And the battery says fully charged but it wouldn't turn on until I plugged it in. 

So I decided I'd go out in a limb and buy a new one. Because I love the little thing and it was quite entertaining. I wanted the 3DS since it came out a few years ago but the price was outrageous. Thus when looking again, finding it in any blue color was like looking for a needle in a hay stack of needles. 

No store had it in blue and online it was either out of stock, unavailable or never made available. Until I came across the 3DS XL. At first I thought the extra $30 was a bit much but I always wanted the color and since the crew working in my house threw my games away, I had to really consider this investment right?? 

Well I went to Target last week and decided to buy it. To be honest, it was by far the best investment ever. I'm bored out my mind at this old folks home. So it's been a great entertainment for me, especially since I don't have to go through all kinds of obstacles to watch Netflix or browse the Internet or even be amused with a game or two. I even the pedometer lol. Sad I know. 

But it has come in handy while I'm out and about. I don't have to worry about killing my phone battery and the battery life on it is pretty good! 

So why exactly am I sharing all this?? Well you need friends just like I do lol. 

No seriously if you'd like to play a game or two with me here's my nintendo friend code: 4871-4288-4509 so now we can keep in touch!! Plus you all can tell me a few awesome games I may like to have too! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer