Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy September Kids!

0 comments
Hi kids!!


It's been awhile since we had a nice little chat eh?? Firstly, Happy Birthday to all the September Babies out there!! How are you all doing?? I've missed you guys and dolls so! 

Anyway hope everyone enjoys this wonderful month and the upcoming holiday, whenever that is. It's sad, but when you're home everyday for five years straight you'll tend to forget there are holidays and other such said off days that others get excited about and you're just like, "SAY WHAT NOW?


Anyway, I've been so busy with getting things put in a normalcy where I can function and live that it's been driving me crazy. Not only have I not finished flat ironing one side of my head, but I got letters to send, mail to get or check on, people to console and I still haven't had a chance to meet with my lawyer. Being an orphan sucks, but it's even worst when things aren't in order and you have to blindly go about business to make it some what right. 

But I've learned something since my mother's passing that its ok to make mistakes, it's ok to go into something not knowing and it's ok to take a risk, show how you feel and be the best you can be. It's just to me gaining all of the knowledge after the fact it's like what's the point?? One would assume you pass it on or down or share it even. However people have gotten so besides themselves that even trying to offer help they immediately get offended. Like excuse the shit out of me! So then I wonder what's the knowledge for?? What's this purpose in learning something that may never be used again. I guess for some, they say use it to teach your children. But there are people like me who doesn't want kids for whatever reason and so you've gone about life picking up knowledge puzzle pieces, finished the fucking puzzle and now you've got no one to show it off to.....Hmm, that's real fantastic. 


Anyway, I'm hoping to be back into my own home some time this month maybe. Thats if nothing else gets destroyed and it passes inspection and there's no other legally binding oxymoron lurking about. Aside from getting things turned over to my name which is a bitch and going here, there, everywhere for paperwork that and fill this out this. Ugh, my poor feet hurt and are blistered to no end. Even when I get a chance to simmer down and take a break, I'm so friggin exhausted I'd rather go to sleep. 


*Le Sigh*


I'm hopeful it'll all turn out [good] in the end. In the mean time, I'll also be buying furniture and getting the house to be how I want it to be. I'm thinking of making the living room a nice tan or brown with white or cream lamps. And a nice throw rug for the hardwood floor. My room will still be blue of course lol. Not sure what i want to paint the other rooms yet. Though i have paint I can't imagine rooms dedicated to Barney the dinosaur (a purple room and a green room). But I guess I've got all winter to think on it. 

Wish me luck! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer