Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bunny's Confessions #29

0 comments
"My Sister's Keeper"



I've always wondered what life would be like to have a sibling. Most preferably a sister. At first it was a daunting thought and always perplexed me. Then as time grew on, I enjoyed the small luxuries of being the only child. No sharing, no watching your baby sister, no you can do this because you baby sister can't. Didn't have those to worry about.

Then all of that changed. I consider those who have siblings should learn to sacrifice your differences and love that person. When times get hard and tough they'll be all you got. Looking at it now I wish I did have a sibling. Someone I could be close to and not feel so alone. Never having good friends or a good extended family kinda ruins ones outlook on all the positivity people say these things hold. I'm not saying it can't be true, but for me it was always a negative. But to have someone to feel close to and feel comfortable and safe with. To spend time with. It has to be fabulous. Even knowing my mother won't be here forever, I think having a sibling would've made me a bit happier. It'll at least let me know that the future wasn't so bleak and lonesome and cold.

For now all I can do is wish that next lifetime I'll get a baby sister and definitely an older brother. My sister will love me with all her heart and my brother will protect me from all harm that tries to invade my pure heart.

That's exactly what I'd love to have next time ^_^.


•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer