Monday, July 30, 2012

Just Do It With Love

0 comments
While I was at Get Go last night I was in the midst of checking out. I happen to pick up the song playing in the store. Not only did I know the lyrics like a Boss Lady, I couldn't remember a thing about the song. I remember hearing it before and there's no way I would know the lyrics without really knowing the song. So as soon as I could get out of the store, I headed to the car so I could google this song. When I finally found it, I had to go download it.

Now for some odd reason, while I was listening to the saddest song the other day this song actually made me happy. Maybe it's because of this part:

Tell me I'm wrong.
That I'm coming on way too strong.
Don't think I'll be crushed.
Just do it with love, love, love.
Just do it with love.


You must admit this a good song for someone who's loving someone who's not loving them back. Or maybe it's just me lol.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer