Monday, July 30, 2012

Found An Awesome Song

0 comments
 Alexis Jordan - Happiness .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


So Hit the play button up there. I'll give you a few seconds :).


Ok good, you can listen to it while I talk or write or whatever lol. I heard this song on TV this morning while I was searching for different things on google. I heard bits and pieces of it and when I finally took the ear buds out of my ears, I actually like the bridge a lot lol. It was cute and when I took the time to look at the video, even though it seemed corny it was cute in a way. So you know what I did, I hopped on SoundHound because I didn't want to miss the name of the song and artist. Unfortunately iTunes only had remixes of the song and not the song itself and I'm like what the frenchtoast is this crap?? So I went and googled and found it on Bee and I'm happy I got the actual song and not a remixed version.

What do you think of this song?? I really like it a lot :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer