Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So Theres This Thing Called....Spokeo--

0 comments
HEY YAWL!!!!




SO THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANTE ALRIGHT!!!!


There's a site called www.spokeo.com and it's an online phone book that has a picture of your house, credit score, profession, age, how many people live in the house. Remove yourself with the Privacy button on the bottom right. Scary! I checked it out and it is really there!! I found myself in 2 states! DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE YOUR SPOUSE TOO!!! 


 So I checked it out just a few moments ago and to justify this because OUR PRIVACY is OUR PRIVACY. I'mma POST what I saw with my name but I'mma change a few things because there are still a LOT of wackos out there ya kno?? lol SO NO DISS I LUV YAWL but not that much that you need my address sum of my CLOSET friends dont have my address so don't take it personal ;)


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Lesans Ramsey
 Female

Main St
Kawaii, State 12345 

([RP(-1,1889190007,'Armella B Ramsey','','Pittsburgh, PA','Mill St',40.43136,-79.980618),RP(-1,1868829967,'Ernest N Ramsey','','Pittsburgh, PA','Mill St',40.43136,-79.980618)])
Household:Mom, Dad
(412) 555-5051
Photos & Profiles

Basic Profile†
Age:  unknown
Gender:  Female
Ethnicity:  African-American
Zodiac:  unknown
Relationship:  In a relationship
Children:  Yes
Occupation:  unknown
Education:  Some College
Hobbies:  Reading, Home decorating
Home Owner:  Yes
Residence:  Home
Length of Residence:  *sum #* years
Est. Home Value:  $$$
Neighborhood:  Below Average 

Wealth†
 Lifestyle & Interests†


Loves reading
Reads cooking books
Subscribes to magazines
Has children
Has veterans in the house
Enjoys family activities
Cares about healthy living
Enjoys home decorating
Enjoys food and wine
Is not interested in politics

Household†
Mom
Dad

Lesans Ramsey
Female - Child
Number of People:  2 - 3
Children:  Yes
Home Description:  Home
Fireplace:  unknown
Central Heating:  No
Central Air:  No
Swimming Pool:  unknown
Est. Home Value:  $$$$
Length of Residence:  *sum years* years 

Neighborhood†
Location:  Kawaii>State
Zipcode:  12345
Median Income:  $$$
Median Home Value:  $$$
Median Income %:
Top 75% (in the US)
Top 77% (in State)
Top 70% (in the county)
Median Home Value %:
Top 81% (in the US)
Top 76% (in State)
Top 63% (in the county)

Age Distribution: [pic]
Income Distribution: [pic]

Ethnicity Distribution: [pic]
Occupation Distribution: [pic]


Profile data is derived from marketing surveys, consumer records, and public data sources and is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. The data provided to you by Spokeo may not be used as a factor in establishing a consumer's eligibility for credit, insurance, employment purposes or for any other purpose authorized under the FCRA. 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOW as you can see THIS IS SOME SCARY STUFF AND IT IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET RID OF IT. 


I for one is offendedand appalled. They spelled my name wrong, ONE. Two, I'm not married nor do I have children, and if I DO then dammit I must've been in VEGAS and I'M SUFFERING FROM A BAD ASS CASE OF AMNESIA plus a HANGOVER!!!!! WTF!!! but most of that stuff is PERSONAL FOR A REASON & for them to ALLOW that to be on there is SO WRONG!!


CHECK IT BABIES!!!!


CHECK IT!!!!!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer