Monday, January 16, 2017

MLK

0 comments
So since it is Dr. King's birthday I wanted to post a few of my favorite quotes. None of the ordinary. I wanted to post the ones that are notable but often overlooked. These speak the loudest to me. 

 
 


“I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.”

“Not everybody can be famous, but everybody can be great, because greatness is determined by service.”

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?"

"The time is always right to do what is right."

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer