Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!!

0 comments
I just wanted to wish all my beautiful people out there a very happy Valentine's Day!!! 


I know it's not much or what you want but it's the thought that counts.  


Honestly I can say that I feel pretty good about valentines this year. I don't know if it's because I'm so busy trying to improve myself and get myself together this year and be a better person. 

So with that being said. Even if you don't have a boo to be hugged up on and to give kisses to. That's perfectly ok. Yes, yes, it's ok. Why?? Because today and starting now until the end of time—learn to love yourself. Sometimes we get so caught up in doing for other people and being other people's love and happiness that we forget to be that for ourselves. 

It's never selfish to care, love and respect yourself. That's what self worth is all about! I learned recently that sometimes that you got to say no to others and be selfish. If you focus too much on other people and their problems or whatnots; you'll lose sight on what's important to and for you. 


So this valentines learn to love yourself to the fullest first before you love those around you. Unless you got pets. Then you gotta love them first before you lol 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer