Thursday, December 31, 2015

Kwanzaa | Kuumba

0 comments


"Creativity"

To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.


I love the meaning of this. It's to use your own skills to apply to the world around you and upgrade it to something that you can later marvel at and leave something special to the next generations. 

But I think it can apply for trying to be better than you were yesterday. You work on yourself today to be something better in the future. It's the investment. I think it's a beautiful thing. I work hard to make my future a little bit better each day. I know it'll take time and patient and a lot more hard work. But it'll be worth it. I have faith that it'll work out and I'll be able to marvel at the journey it took me to get to where I'll be when that time comes to reflect and appreciate the effort I put in. 


I plan on to continue to better myself until I reach the goals I've set for myself. And along the way I might start to include other goals I never considered or never gave a second thought to. I'm excited to see how it all plays out in the end. I still believe I'll be an awesome cat lady. But then again people are rooting for me to have a baby or two. Either way how it plays out, I'll accept it and be thankful for the hard work I put in. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer