Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Condom Week 2015!!

0 comments
First let me say Happy Belated Valentine's to all my love bunnies out there. If you're single like me, then I hope you had a wonderful Saturday unless you got caught in the snow storm like I did. Then it's only as good as it gets right?? lol.

Anyway, Happy Condom Week!!! This year, I am going to do the same old same old with facts and condom jokes and whatnots. However this year I decided to do something a little different. Because I've noticed a lot of posts over the last several months on sex and love and unplanned pregnancies. But then I noticed this one article I read about a young preteen who had gotten pregnant before HIGH SCHOOL and she said one thing she wish for was to have been properly educated on sex.

What's funny, it's true. We aren't properly educated on sex and it's like grown ups can't properly verbalize about sex. However with that happening we are kinda left in the dark and go about it through trial and error which in itself isn't good and that's how those mistakes happen. So this year, I decided to take the initiative and be the mom that everyone hates because I say how I feel without giving a damn. Because everyone has the right to know about sex and at least be properly educated on it and not go about it blindly in the dark you know??? (what if you miss the hole? lol)

So since I didn't have much time to plan this all out, we're going to be winging it lol. Nothing out of the unusual right?? I'll try to keep this as entertaining as possible and educational. So sit back and enjoy this awesome week!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer