Saturday, May 24, 2014

Want A Free Quote On Car or Home Insurance??

0 comments
Hi there!


I know you're not for the bullshit. So I won't give it to you. But please read this entirely before you scurry away, please and thank you!

If you're looking for or are in need of car, renters, home or even life insurance then you've stumbled upon the right place. 

Dan Rowe works for Farmers insurance (based in Pittsburgh, PA) and he's a really cool guy if I do say so myself. 

And he's giving free quotes. I shit you not, he's giving FREE QUOTES. Because he wants to help you save money if he can. But there's a catch, yes yes simmer down—you have to mention my name. Yes that's it. To get that free insurance quote on your home/rent/car/life insurance just mention my name. 


No matter the time or day send him an email or give him a call and let him know you know LéSans (la son) Ramsey and you're good to go sport. No bullshit or nothing it's just that simple and easy. 



So go check it out:

Don't forget to mention my name: LéSans Ramsey!! 


Daniel Rowe III 
Farmers Insurance 
425 Pittsburgh St
Springdale, PA 15144-1454 
724-274-7100 (Office) 
724-274-7104 (Fax) 
drowe@farmersagent.com 
EmailLogo 



Definitely share this with all your friends too!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer