Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

0 comments
I just wanted to wish all the good Mommies and Daddies out there a Happy Mother's Day. You work hard, you get up everyday to get your munchkins ready for their day, you go overboard and do 20 jobs and get nothing but a card and maybe a cute trinklet of some sort. However I salute you, because when you decided to be a mommy/daddy or got toss the torch of responsibility by accident. You didn't go all selfish whore and continue doing what you wanted to do, you know that little person needs you and that you've got to do whatever you can to make their lives plentiful, exciting and amazing. So good job, you've earned this day off.


As for you deadbeats, you should be ashamed of yourself. All you do is think about you, yourself and you. Having a baby isn't a novelty and no you shouldn't treat it like it's the worst thing ever. You know babies come from sex, you don't want kids you need to reconsider throwing your pussy and cock out so generously to the whole neighborhood. You people sicken me.


In the mean time, this is my first mother's day without my mom so adjusting to all this is still a process. I understand and it's kind of bittersweet but then I realize that oh my goodness can't do that—divert attention immediately. However it's not all for naught thought, because even though my kids don't know a thing about Mother's Day they'll make it worth it. Even if people say they're just your pet, in your opinion yes. In my opinion no they're my kids. They greet me at the door, give me hugs and kisses and they're afraid to lose me. If that's not love then I don't know what is. So since it's supposed to be a special day, I might give them a nice treat tomorrow.

To the rest of you, cherish your mama she won't be here forever and might not make out the rest of the year. So appreciate it, even if it seems like a pain in the ass. It'll be worth it and you'll be happy in the end to have a relieved train of thought.

So Happy Mother's Day to everyone near and far and enjoy the day!!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer