Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter & Sh*t!!

0 comments
Hi Kids!!

I know I haven't been on much lately, but I miss the shit out of you guys & dolls!! Plus I've been worried about my Ukrainian love bugs too!! I hope you all are still safe and sound and I'll definitely keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I did want to wish all of you a Happy Easter!! I hope you all enjoy yourselves and keep it safe, happy, healthy and sexy *wink, wink* hehehe.

Anyway with my hectic schedule I'm still going to try to get more posts done. Thank goodness I only have 30 or so more days of this school bus nonsense. It's driving me bonkers! I went to go take my knowledge tests (there are 4 tests and it takes about an hour to go through them all) and I failed the first three because I missed so many questions. And a lot of those questions were shit I did not study for! I was mad as shit, but not as near as mad when I kept getting trick and fuckery questions. The 4th test, I passed but I only got a 72% I need an 80%. How corny is that??

Then to top it off I dented the hood of my car! I was going back to work, I went to drive a route that's long and difficult by myself so I knew where I was going. On my way back I decided instead of going the route way to go through my old neighborhood from college to get to work right? I get stuck behind this piano delivery truck who kept stopping abruptly the whole way. Well whilst on this bridge that's getting repaired and been dropped down to one lane outgoing/incoming traffic. He slams on his brakes and I do the same but because my tire went flat and I had the spare on, my spare tire didn't hold traction and I hit the haul hatch in the back. The best part he didn't feel it!! What type of shit is that?? But the whole time I thought I crashed in my whole front! Nope just dented the hood and honestly I can't worry about it because there's nothing I can do about it until I get the money to fix it you know?? Instead of dealing with the insurance about it, because I don't want to go through any flack from them, I might as well go to the dealership when I can to get it fixed. Oh but here's the best part--on my way to work this past Wednesday...my spare tire goes flat. So since it was 5 in the morning, there was nothing I could do until everything opened up  which wouldn't be for another 4-5 hours. I called in and got attitude from the secretary whom I assume wanted me to drive that morning.  Then here I am busting my ass to get to work that afternoon, I had to walk and catch the bus and she says I don't have anything for you. Why the fuck didn't you say that this morning?? You know I was pissed right?? So I had to wait until Friday when I got paid to get my car fixed and I got the run around the entire time. Luckily when I was getting it towed yesterday (have to tell you more about that lol) the guy told me about a place closer to my home and I ended up getting all my tires checked, and got two new tires for $86 which is cheaper than the price for one tire. So the guy told me if I have a problem with any of the others, to come down and they'll help me out. Honestly I couldn't've been happier!

Besides fuckery with the kittens as usual and catching a minor cold, not only did I have an eventful week but I'm doing just fantastic as you can see lol. But I have tons to still tell you guys and dolls about. Maybe I can get a rambling in here and there over the next few weeks too :) Then hopefully I'll get summer break, like a serious break too! And I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of this shitty ass weather too. I'mma need Mother Nature to get her life together, because I can't take this 4 seasons in one day bullshit.

But I'll talk to you all later, now I'm going to fight at the Walmart to get what I need so I can cook and dye my easter eggs too lol. Have a good Holiday and Weekend everyone!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer