Friday, January 17, 2014

9:53

0 comments
I don't understand why we can't be friends first before we become lovers. Is your conquering fest that much more important?? 

Honestly if I decided to take a leap of faith an re-explore the uncharted waters of Love, I'm looking for a stable someone. Someone who isn't about mind games or personal amusement, a person that puts their priorities in order and that attempts to invest in a future they can later marvel at. I'm more into a person who wants to wake up beside me every morning in a California King, than to bed me for a night and call it quits before it had a chance to blossom. 

I don't need children in my life. I got pets for a reason. I only deal strictly with grown people. I don't need to jump from person to person to know or find out what I'm looking for. I already know. If you don't match the criteria I'm sorry, but I also don't want to be just a Prelude to a chapter in your life story. I want to your plot, middle, ending and apart of every other sequel to follow. Yeah. I'm selfish like that. 


But also understand that I was doing just fine before you. In all honesty, I don't need you to survive, I've been doing that on my own also for the last 26years and I'll continue to do for the years yet to come. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer