Friday, September 20, 2013

The Mirrored Clock

0 comments
So my parents had this huge diamond shaped mirror clock in the living room. It's a beautiful clock and also very rare. However it's gotten rusted and a few of the metal piece numbers have popped off. 

I considered restoring it because it's such a nice clock, art—hell even a conversation piece beyond its time. However finding metal pieces similar to the ones on there has been more than just difficult. I've looked everywhere and can't find it. If I do come across something it's either sold out or out of stock be then I'm wondering what the fuck kind of craft stores are these??? 

I've decided for now I'll use smaller mirror piece, some gold glitter and make it work until I find what I'm looking for. Even finding replacement clock parts was a bitch. Hopefully I can get it restored and looking nice before it goes back up on the wall. 

It strikes me as odd that there is no other clock like that. And very little mirror clocks available. I dunno. Its been a strange last few weeks anyway lol. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer