Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Bunny Boo Newsletter

0 comments
Hey Kids!!


In the midst of my current chaos, I decided to take time out and work on the Newsletter that Bunny Boo now has to offer.

After a few trial and errors and many mishaps later, I finally got it looking nice and above all else, it looks a lot more visually appeasing compared to the RSS Feed that was being sent out before.

Now it works just like the RSS Feed but this is a lot nicer and plus there's sharing options available as well as an easier way to sign up (subscribe) and even unsubscribe if you don't want to get it. Because let's face it getting tons of email and having so little time to go through them can be a total bitch! Trust me I know, majority of the time I delete them lol. Plus I like it a lot because it creates more a personal connection between me and you guys and dolls. If you happen to not have time to check in on the website to see what's new or what's going on with me, you'll have the newsletter. The other awesome part about this is that you'll know what to look for, not only is the subject line now personal, you'll also be able to see the blog's email and contact me anytime if you want to.

Anyway, it would really nice if you guys signed up for the newsletter!! You can either sign up via the forms to the right or bottom of the desktop site, scan (or click) the QR code above or if all else fails you can click here. Then you'll be up-to-date with all the latest happenings and whatnots!!

Plus if you follow the Bunny Boo Facebook Page, I'll be sure to have a sign up form or link there so you can fill it out there as well.

Well that's part of the new stuff that's coming, hopefully we can have it all wrapped up together and it'll be looking fancier than all the other blogs out there!!

SO sign up for the newsletter, tell your friends to sign up and then tell your friends' hottie mom to sign up to

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer