Wednesday, June 19, 2013

·ï¡÷¡ï·!¦[-Wicked Midnight Series 3-]¦!·ï¡÷¡ï·

0 comments

"Wicked Rain vol. 2"


When the rain calls my name
I am quickly departed from my fame
Easily entered into a new game
Unhappy over the sudden change
Umberella-less, oh how lame...






"Wicked Tea Party"


Will you have one lump or two?
Oh no you mustn't, that sandwich isn't meant for you!
Did you curtsy when you said, 'How Do You Do?'
We're all a little MAD here, if you didn't know...
Come closer, we must remove those limbs from your Torso.






"Wicked Hands"


That caress the neck so gently
Long, slender fingers painted so daintily
A Ruby adorns the right, as a Diamond flaunts the left.
Oh we've found ourselves in quite the predicament
Tsk, Tsk such a fine mess
Your neck was so inviting, I couldn't resist
Please accept my pardon,
I didn't know that was your last breath...






"Wicked Midnight vol. 3"


This wicked moonlight embraces me
It's all become an equal part of me
This wickedness has enslaved me
Wicked Midnight....release me






"Wicked Seven"


I'd hate to take a wild guess
But this is something I need to get off my chest
My Soul is aching, slowly breaking nonetheless
When will I finally get a rest??
I only have 3 lives left...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer