Saturday, February 1, 2020

Say It Isn't So!?

0 comments
Well fellow moonies if you haven't heard the bad news by now, I'll try to break it to you as easy as I can....

I was checking my email minding my own business and I'm reading the newsletter I get from Nerdist News & TokyoPop. they have confirmed that the 20th Anniversary airing of the new Sailor Moon series is not only delayed but it might not air officially until the end of Next Year!!


The newsletter stated that one of the editors on the new Sailor Moon project accidentally had a slip of the tongue on twitter (of all places!) and said that the project had been delayed. It was also suggested at that time that it wouldn't air until the 2014 Winter season. The Kodansha editor Fumio Osano, also known as Osabu, tried to clarify his 140 character statement by saying that yes the anime is delayed and as for it coming out in 2014 that's a big maybe. I took it as that its a draw between this upcoming Winter season and sometime in 2014 and for all we know it may not be until 2015. Which to me is kind of sad and a disappointment and shows little professionalism in their regards.

You don't promise something and then don't produce it. Even if they had to make the first season 13 or 26 or so episodes. That's better than saying well not right now it'll be happening sometime soon. That's worst that procrastination. Not only did you announce it was coming out this year, but even went so far to say definitely this summer..I was super duper excited and planned to plan my summer around it but now it's sort of a bummer and I really don't know if I'll be excited when it comes out. I don't know fellow moonies. Maybe they'll get it together and figure out what they're doing exactly soon—hopefully...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer