Tuesday, May 21, 2013

1:18 AM

0 comments

It seems in the recent years that every year my birthday comes I always, miss the time I was born.

I was born at 1:18 AM (a Wednesday to be exact) and I've always been honored my mama remembered what time I was born and if it was hot or cold and other tidbits. So ever since she told me I'd stayed up until 1:18am May 20 and end my day May 21 at 1:18am. It seems once I hit my 20s, I wait for it and then when I look back at the clock it's 2am like what the hell?!

It never fails. This year I was waiting and it was 1am and I was excited. Next time I looked at the clock it said 1:30.

Anyway, I can't say it was the best birthday or the worst. I spent most of the day beating the heat and napping here and there. I did get on the computer and spent time with ny Sim friends while I would pop in on facebook and thank one of the 30+ (out of 700) friends that gave me well wishes. I know what I want but since people don't want to participate I have to find something more affordable and less frustrating. Trust me not too many people are willing to throw a birthday bash for friends like you would do for them. Even the regular stuff I did it and it was ok, but I would like people to get the notion to wish me a Happy Birthdays and mess.

So my mama wants to do something som maybe after I take her to vote tomorrow we'll go to Eat-B-)Park and maybe have a day at Rita's or something.

In the mean time, I'm fin to get me a.chilli cheese dog abd then head home to see what's exciting going on on the Sims world.

It's was an ok birthday but I don't like getting older. For the most part, I'm looking forward to my thirties, hopefully they're a lot better than the 20s we're lol.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer