Monday, April 1, 2013

This April Fools Day

0 comments
I know you all didn't think I forgot that today was April Fools!!

Now last year's trick was pretty epic but I've got one to top that one COMPLETELY!!


Call me evil, call me what you may, but dammit if I wouldn't do this to someone I disliked or even loathed! I would feed them ex lax chocolate chip cookies and put suran (or plastic) wrap on the toilet and then have this wonderfuliciousness to sum it all up and bring it into a nice happy bundle of pure evilness and hilarity :D

Or if you don't want to take it that far and just want to play a joke on someone that you guys can giggle about in your elder years then this is for you. Click the image above for the instructions and if it doesn't work click here.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer