Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Movies For National Condom Month

0 comments
I was thinking about this and I thought I would give you guys and dolls a list of movies that either promote safe sex or let you know what happens when you refuse lol. Some are comedies and others aren't but this is for learning purposes. I am not going to post ones like the American Pie series, because they make it to be humorous and give you the false sense of security that it'll work out in the end. That's not always the case. These movies talk about love and relationships as well as how sex can turn a situation into something no one can expect.

If I can think of more, I'll definitely let you guys know. If you know of any you can also comment below so we all can learn together. We all can learn something new everyday and hey you might come across a movie you never seen or might enjoy :).



The titles that have a asterisk/star (*), these are the must sees
I've seen them and watched and they are really and truly worth it. 
Especially The People I've Slept With, Kids and A Good Day To Be Black & Sexy
Those three cover a vast of topics regarding sex.
Also these are in no particular order.


  1. The People I've Slept With*
  2. Booty Call
  3. Descent*
  4. Juno
  5. Knocked Up
  6. Kids*
  7. The Last American Virgin*
  8. Baby Boy
  9. The Players Club
  10. I Think I Love My Wife*
  11. A Good Day To Be Black & Sexy*
  12. Troís
  13. The Other Sister
  14. Teeth
  15. Barbarella
  16. Precious
  17. How To Be A Player
  18. Friends & Lovers The Play
  19. Body Heat
  20. Fritz The Cat
  21. Heavy Traffic
  22. B Gata H Kei Yamada’s First Time (anime series)*
  23. Playas Ball*
  24. Housewife's Afternoon Delight


0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer