Thursday, January 24, 2013

Updates Are Here!!

0 comments
I thought I would spice things up this time as far as updates go :D haha. Instead of posting a big old post about about, why not simplify it and do it with what I do best??

So in addition to all this awesomeness! I don't want you guys and dolls to forget that Bunny Boo now has its own Facebook Page which you should really like (and remember sharing is caring)!! Plus I finally think I fixed the updates that weren't showing up on the Facebook page timeline and if not now I know I'll have to post it up.

I think soon enough I'll need to hire a staff who wants some volunteer experience since I'm too broke to pay anybody XD!


Oh yeah!! One more thing kids! Please don't forget to sign the Guestbook if you get a chance ^_^ I would really appreciate it to hear from you guys and dolls.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer