Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bunny's Confessions #28

0 comments
"Lucky No. 7"





I've never really been a fan of odd numbers in the first place and I absolutely hate 7 over any of them. It's never been a lucky number for me. I was born in 1987. My mom and mine birthdays are 17 days apart. My dad had an aneurism when I was 7 months old, my mom had her brain surgery when I was 17. Dad died when I was 21—even my telephone numbers and social security number has a 7 in them. It's like a plague. No matter how hard I try to get away, it's trailing behind me full speed.

However I will say when I turned 14 that was a good year and I had a lot of fun. When I turned 7 I lost my baby doll. When I turned 10, I had just moved to a new school and didn't have any friends. Not by my standards but because the kids were awful. When I turned 20! OMG!! On May 7, 2007 I had this really bad trip I didn't fall but I scrapped both my feet up and twisted both my ankles crazy I know. Then 6 months, 7 days later (November 14, 2007), I fall and ended up with a head contusion. I had scraps and cuts all over my face and hands but thank goodness that glass bottle didn't break when I fell.

To be honest, I'm not looking forward to 27 or 30. I mean geez it's 1 year, 5 months and 23 days from now! Ugh! Makes my tummy hurt.

Whoever came up with such a silly notion that 7 was lucky is just as crazy as whoever said all good things come in threes. Odd numbers are just terrible period :p.

•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer