Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bunny's Confessions #24

0 comments
"Imperfectly Unpretty"



I remember awhile back maybe in the beginning of the year, someone I can't recall I they were male or female told me how ugly I was. I'll be honest, it caught me off guard because the last time I heard such a thing was in high school during the time I was being bullied and picked on. At the time I heard this I found this to be quite humorous and decided to ignore it. I'm cute by my standards and that's all that mattered.

Then during the spring and summer this year I guess you can say turned sour and had more people calling me ugly and unpretty. Even had a few guys called me Hideously Ugly. Made mention of all this for Day 24. I accepted it single handedly all over again like back in my school days.


Then something came about and said,

What do you care, remember??


Hmm. Hadn't thought about that in a long time. It made realize I was letting silly people ruin my mood even if for a second or a few moments. Letting what they said get the best of me.

No I may not have the perfect hour glass shape but I'm trying hard. I can't help it if sweets tastes so good darnit! I may not be super model tall or super model pretty—but I consider myself cute enough and that is good enough for me. I refuse to roam about this earth thinking I'm the most beautifulest thing that ever walked the land when it's not true and there will always be another to replace such high observed beauty. I am me and that's all I can be. I'm not perfecting myself to impress anybody or to be eligible for a relationship. I'll do so on my own terms and for me most of all. The Cutie will just become Cuter (did you get it?? Corny I know lol!)

Maybe in a sense this is a follow up to what I wrote 6 months ago on the same exact number lol. Maybe next time when I look back on this I can say heck yeah! You did the damn thing and rocked it out of this world! Or something like that lol.

Whether I get a boyfriend or a marriage proposal in this life or not. That doesn't matter to me. I know who I am and I've still got some searching to do to find all of me and be what I want to be, approvals not needed—no suggestions, no complaints either.


So for now there's nothing wrong with being imperfect. Just like there's nothing wrong with being unpretty. I'm imperfectly unpretty and I'm ok with that. If I wasn't, then definitely for sure I'd be hideously ugly like they say, right?? ^_^


•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer