Sunday, October 28, 2012

Surprise! Surprise??

0 comments
So I'm here at the Eat-n-Park grabbing a late night eat. I asked the waitress where the bathroom was and headed back there. I was like holding it for a long time and was ready to go anywhere if I had to. Too much information I know, but you know what I'm talking about.

Well after I finish my "turn" and I unlock and open the door. Here comes this Older Woman and she looks at me odd. Then looks behind her and rushes into the handicap bathroom. Well when I decide I can come out if the stall. Here's this other woman. I'm like oh ok, I excuse myself and she's standing there staring at me as if to say WHY ARE YOU HERE???

So I squeezed pass her to the sink. She pretends to go into the stall I left then made a detour and the older woman opened up her stall and the other woman went in. I would say I was shocked. But that's not out of the ordinary for me, but I thought it was quite humorous for second. Because it made me recall the time I was doing the same thing XD LOL!!

So I washed my hands and giggled silently to myself the remaining time I was in there.

That little surprise put a smile on my face lol.


•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer